Getting Started Using LinkedIn For Your Business
This is a tailored, half day training session for business owners, consultants and freelancers and is designed to answer the question “Where to start on LinkedIn?”
It’s ideal for business owners who are just starting out on LinkedIn and want to get to grips with how to use it for their business. You may not yet be on LinkedIn but you’ve heard about LinkedIn and are wondering whether you should be using it OR you’ve already got a LinkedIn account and have started to complete your profile but don’t know what information to add and what to do next.
Getting Started Using LinkedIn For Your Business looks at where to start on LinkedIn. How to use it and how you can maximise LinkedIn’s huge database of 200 million profiles, 10 million of which are in the UK (which you can tap into for free!) for your business.
LinkedIn is often under rated and overlook platform and yet according to Hubspot its 277% MORE effective for lead generation than Facebook. So if that’s not good enough reason for using LinkedIn I don’t know what else is!!
What is covered in the training . . .
- Why use LinkedIn
- The different elements to LinkedIn success
- Three steps to generating leads on LinkedIn
- What makes a simply irresistible LinkedIn Profile
- How to find and connect with your target audience on LinkedIn (using LinkedIn searches and saving searches)
- Managing your connections
- Linkedin Netiquette
Training Outcomes . . .
At the end of the training you will:
- Be on your way to creating a fully optimised LinkedIn Profile that acts as a magnet for your ideal clients so you get found on LinkedIn
- Know how to use LinkedIn to find your ideal clients and then how to connect with them to start a relationship
- Top tips that will really help you stand out on LinkedIn
What Else Is Included?
- a copy of the LinkedIn Profile Checklist
- a post training LinkedIn profile review
- one week’s follow up email support to any questions